From Ranadip Mukherjee

01.06.2015 - 30.06.2015



I was working one full month in June 2015 in Trelex. Probably I was the first Indian artist,who worked there. It was a nice experience. Very calm and silent. Nina, the founder of this residency, is always very generous to the artist and extremely helpful lady. I shared my studio in Trelex 1st couple weeks with a Video Artist Ilana Simons from USA and next few weeks of my stay with an artist from Israel Rona Shahar




I travelled all the way from Mumbai the business capital that is where I paint and have my studio and it is said that 'Mumbai never sleeps' from there when I reached Trelex in the small village of Switzerland first that touched me was an amazing silence that was exactly the silence I wanted to feel and capture through my colours. This journey of mine to Trelex will always stay in my heart. Maybe, I'll come back once again. Thanks to Nina Rodin.







No comments:

Post a Comment